Hub Hospice Palliative Care is a Canadian Registered Charity. Donations support our visiting volunteer palliative care program, which is essential to the core of hospice care. With your gift you are helping to provide quality programs and services to individuals living with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
What your gift provides
In addition to the costs of running the organization, your gift could provide the following items to support our clients:
- $25 – purchase nutritional supplements for a client
- $100 – train a volunteer visitor
- $125 – purchase a sheepskin rug to provide comfort to a Hub Hospice Palliative Care client confined to a bed, wheelchair or with reduced mobility
We offer a variety of ways to give a tax-deductible gift
Gift in Support
- You can make a gift on a one-time, monthly or annual basis.
Gifts In Memory
- You can make a gift in memory of a loved one or friend. If your funeral home does not carry memorial cards for Hub Hospice Palliative Care, a direct donation can be made and your loved one or friend will be recognized.
- You can also choose to make your memory gift an annual contribution.
Gifts In Honour
- You can make a gift in the name of a loved one or friend to commemorate a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary or wedding.
- You can direct your United Way charitable payroll deduction to Hub Hospice Palliative Care. When completing your pledge card, please remember to include our name and charitable number – 821748134RR0001.
- You can make a legacy gift through your will or an insurance policy. You will know that your gift will make a difference in many people’s lives in the future.
- You should speak to your financial advisor or lawyer about a legacy gift if you wish to pursue this option.
- Some donors are inspired to make larger gifts to support the vision and mission of Hub Hospice Palliative Care.
- Our Major Gifts program recognizes donations of $1,000 and above, which are recognized on our Major Donors’ page. If you would like to discuss a major donation please contact us today by calling us at (613) 406-7020.
If you would like the convenience of donating online using a Credit Card, Interac, or PayPal, please use our CanadaHelps.org button. CanadaHelps.org is a registered Canadian charity, offering donation processing for verified registered charities in a safe, secure, and private setting.
You can choose to make a one-time donation or an on-going donation through CanadaHelps.org
Donations by Mail
The Hub Hospice Palliative Care will gratefully receive donations by mail. Tax receipts are issued for donations over $20.00. Please make your cheque payable to the Hub Hospice Palliative Care.
Hub Hospice Palliative Care
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
Thank you for your support!
Canadian Registered Charitable Number – 821748134RR0001